Lace kitting - away!

I've jumped on another bandwagon this week - the Mystery Stole 3 KAL closes signups tomorrow afternoon (there are more than 4000 of us already!) and it looked too good to resist. Basically, we get a new section of the chart every Friday (except Harry Potter Friday) so that we'll have a stole knitted up by the end of the summer.

I'm using a skein of Zen Yarn Garden laceweight in the Captain's Choice colorway. It's a cool mixture of dark and light blues that I hope will do the pattern justice. I also managed to pick up a nice set of 8/0 seed beads at the local bead store today so I'm ready to start knitting.

Addi #4 Lace needles are on order from Colorsong Yarns (free shipping, don't ya know!) but I'll probably start on my #4 bamboos. I sure don't want to have to wait until the actual Addis show up! Horrors! I'll be WEEKS behind! :-)

One of the two Wick socks is done, both finished by the weekend. The Kauni wool is on the way and now it's just a matter of what goes in the project basket for the trip to China.

Did I mention I'm going to China? :-)

No comments: