BIzz Johnston Week 6

Monday - Cross Training actual: knitting

yup - still on track with this stuff. Finished Clue 2 of the Mystery Shawl and then got to the heel of the Wick sock.

Tuesday - Run 3 miles actual: 4

Hash night - I'll chalk this up to about 4 miles. Lots of hills!

Wednesday - Run 5 miles actual: 6

6 miles on the good ol' Sawyer Camp Trail. Nice day for it, albeit a bit windy. Regardless, I'm doing well this week! Fitness test on Saturday morning ... blech.

Thursday - Run 3 miles actual: rest

nice afternoon off before the fitness exam ...

Friday - Rest actual: 4

Chris and I took a spin at Pulgas Ridge. A nice hilly loop on a GORGEOUS afternoon.

Saturday - Run 6 pace miles actual: 3

Fitness test. Actual mileage was about 3, but it felt like 7!

Sunday - Run 9 miles actual: 14

Getting ahead of the ballgame since I'm getting on a plane tomorrow. It was hot and difficult, but I git it done. Whew!

Total Scheduled Mileage: 26
Actual Mileage: 32

No comments: