What to do, what to do ...

During my week of enforced non-knitting, I've been thinking a lot about my latest Rockin' Sock Club socks.

Currently, I've gotten far enough along on the pair that I'm ready to start working the heel part of the pattern. However - here's the bad news: they're "loose" on my foot. Yes, I know that lace patterns can be very stretchy and I thought I took that in to account by going for the "medium" size on the pattern, but I'm just not sure what I want to do. The pattern takes quite a bit of work to get just right and is rather "finicky" in the early stages. I'm totally in a groove with working it and I'm not sure my heart can take frogging it all away.

This is, absolutely, a complete "do over" if I decide to go that direction. Now, is that what I want?

Definitely something for me to think about as I'm running all over Northern California this weekend. It's time for the annual Relay from Calistoga to Santa Cruz with 11 of my closest friends. We always have a great time - nothing like being, sore, stiff and sleep-deprived.

Check back early next week to hear what I decide to do ...

No comments: