A new home

Ye gods - I can't believe it's been over a week since I last put anything up here. I hereby solemnly swear that I will blog once a day for the next week. Even if it's simply describing my commute or plane flight, I will do something.

Ok. On with the show.

We moved today. Ok, well maybe "move" is too strong a word. We packed a bunch of stuff, hauled some of it up the hill in the trailer, bought a new bed (yes, that's a good thing) and, most importantly, moved the cats. One is now hunkered down in the mostly empty living room while the other is snuffling around the kitchen and grumbling. This is, actually, progress. I would expect nothing else from the wee beasties.

While I wish I could say that the end of this move is in sight, sadly, it's very far from that. Given that we can only move the contents of our furniture and not our furniture itself (hence the new bed), this move will be a long and drawn-out process.

I did, however, manage to move all my knitting and about half of my stash. Hey, a girl's gotta have priorities! Pictures when I find my camera - which should be some time in June.

No comments: